The gentleman is not familiar with the concept of a Verkehrsverbund
Author: Commenter
Date: 03-06-2024 - 14:36

I offer you the opportunity to educate yourself on the concept. Others have done the work. I am just providing a link.

https://stewartmader.com/verkehrsverbund-how-transit-agencies-in-germany-harmonize-the-customer-experience/

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  9 County Bay Area Transportation, Coordination and/or Consolidation? Commenter 03-05-2024 - 12:45
  Of course 1 agency should be more efficient, but all the others worry SF-Oak would insist on depolicing & free rides for the small % that commit 50% of crime & other whack far left ideas 03-06-2024 - 14:10
  The gentleman is not familiar with the concept of a Verkehrsverbund Commenter 03-06-2024 - 14:36
  Were u born yesterday? Yes I know what a regional transit district is. A German version did not discover a magical new concept The Brony assumes 2 much 03-06-2024 - 15:17
  Re: Were u born yesterday? Yes I know what a regional transit district is. A German version did not discover a magical new concept Commenter 03-06-2024 - 21:26
  Not a new concept. Clock face, Metrocard, Seamless Bay Area, etc. Easier said than done U say Verkphart, I say Oyster card 03-07-2024 - 13:16

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com