Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals
Author: wsabo
Date: 07-26-2012 - 06:01

I don't really like the added security but unfortunately it's necessary.

Trains and buses have been bombed in other countries. Unfortunately they're an easy target here and I think potential terrorists know that.

I suspect that some have ridden our trains and buses checking out the system for security flaws just like the 9-11 terrorists did before carrying out their plot.

We're lucky it hasn't happened here but it could. If it ever does I'm sure some people will demand more intrusive security and complain that it should have been started soooner

I believe people in New York have been arrested for plotting to bomb the city's subways.

If you visit Penn Station and Grand Central you'll see heavily armed police patroling the stations.

NYPD officers patrol the subways and sometimes set up check points at various stations

BART has it's own police force with dogs patroling stations and riding trains so it's already being done by local officers around the country

The DEA occasionaly brings drug sniffing dogs on trains and they've arrested people with large quantities of narcotics.

AMTRAK police also make random checks of trains and stations.

Obviously we have to make sure that the TSA agents don't get out of control and violate peoples civil rights but I think they're here to stay.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals The Man 07-25-2012 - 12:46
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Anthony Germano 07-25-2012 - 18:05
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals wsabo 07-26-2012 - 06:01
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Oppressed foamer 07-26-2012 - 07:22
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Repentant Democrat 07-26-2012 - 09:00
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals The Thing 07-26-2012 - 11:38
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Nobagplease 07-26-2012 - 19:24
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals MT2 07-26-2012 - 21:57
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Jim Speaker 07-27-2012 - 17:30
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Bozo Texino 08-01-2012 - 20:36
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals M. Harris 07-27-2012 - 18:20
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Nobagplease 07-27-2012 - 20:10
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Mike Swanson 07-31-2012 - 10:36

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com