Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals
Author: Repentant Democrat
Date: 07-26-2012 - 09:00

> I thought once George W. Bush and John Ashcroft went away, all our freedoms would reappear and
> we could run around the railroads like happy little campers again.
> From what I've seen, things have gone from bad to worse under Obama and Napolitano.

WHY ARE YOU SO SURPRISED ? --- So I guess blaming a wishy washy useless impotent, and seemingly arrogant president, such as Bush; never solved a damn thing. That just might be because he wasn't the real cause of our "problems". True enough - he wasn't the solution - but he apparently wasn't the cause, either!

So of course, we can fix all that by electing a leftist-wingnut-extremist-idealogue in his place, who was MORE THAN WILLING to cram his idealogy down the throats of all Americans, with not even close to a majority support of the people, let alone a CONSENSUS!

Didn't even give Congress a chance to read the bill, let alone actually write it, before cramming a vote on it. There was not a chance that anyone in Conrgess could have known what he/she was voting on - it was still being written! Would they have still voted "aye", had they known? Doubtful! (although there most assuredly would have been sanctions imposed by the party for not voting "right".

So why ARE you so surprised - we got exactly what WE voted for! - a truely ARROGANT marxist that believes all power inherently resides with the State, not in its "ignorant subjects". He has said just that countless times - in countless ways! Including: "The Constitution is an archaic document that just gets in the way sometimes" (before he was elected). I just ignored it as a gaffe, and voted anyway! I should apologize.

So now we see that under this president, the TSA is consistently acting farther and farther outside of that "Archaic" Constitution. WHY ARE WE SO SURPRISED. ----- What was I thinking!

Next time (assuming our votes will still count), I will look for that consensus builder, if ever we can find one, that will set aside his own personal views until there is broad consensus to support them. In other words - the antithesis of extremism!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals The Man 07-25-2012 - 12:46
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Anthony Germano 07-25-2012 - 18:05
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals wsabo 07-26-2012 - 06:01
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Oppressed foamer 07-26-2012 - 07:22
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Repentant Democrat 07-26-2012 - 09:00
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals The Thing 07-26-2012 - 11:38
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Nobagplease 07-26-2012 - 19:24
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals MT2 07-26-2012 - 21:57
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Jim Speaker 07-27-2012 - 17:30
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Bozo Texino 08-01-2012 - 20:36
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals M. Harris 07-27-2012 - 18:20
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Nobagplease 07-27-2012 - 20:10
  Re: TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals Mike Swanson 07-31-2012 - 10:36

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com