Re: "Engine's Arrival Uncertain" (re YW #19)
Author: C Hammond
Date: 09-15-2012 - 11:18

I have to admit, it is funny to watch all of the specuation and time spent on this.

As for the other post, I would not accuse you of having in correct facts Bill, as you are just reporting on the info that was in the Paper in Oregon. And we all know, the papers alway have their information correct.

It is no secret of the problems the YW has and is still facing. And yes, I have an interest in the seperate company that has the operating agrrement on the WURR. As for the post of Ironman2, who as you know, is a close friend of mine, he is correct in the statement that #19 is not the property of the YW and has not been for quite some time.

The potential new owner of the YW has stated on serveral occassions that it is his intent to relay the 75 lb rail with 90 lb rail, but that remains to be seen pending the outcome of the esrow. Without any freigh options on the NEAR horizon, I do not seen any sense in the rebuilding effort. That said, when the owership changes, the new owner will do what ever they see fits their interet. I hope it comes to pass, that would be a great new future for the YW.

#19 is not part of the deal and most likely, will never run in Yreka again. Good news is that the repairs are close to completion and we are all confident that #19 will pass hyrdo and inspection by the FRA.

Thanks for your continuing insight and interest in the YW and #19.

Court Hammond
President/CEO YWR

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  "Engine's Arrival Uncertain" (re YW #19) WURR 09-12-2012 - 20:02
  Re: "Engine's Arrival Uncertain" (re YW #19) Jonathan Pintell 09-12-2012 - 23:03
  Re: "Engine's Arrival Uncertain" (re YW #19) Bill K 09-13-2012 - 12:20
  Re: "Engine's Arrival Uncertain" (re YW #19) Ironman2 09-14-2012 - 17:25
  Re: "Engine's Arrival Uncertain" (re YW #19) Trainmaster Steve 09-14-2012 - 19:37
  Re: "Engine's Arrival Uncertain" (re YW #19) Bill K. 09-15-2012 - 07:20
  Re: "Engine's Arrival Uncertain" (re YW #19) Bystander 09-15-2012 - 07:38
  Re: "Engine's Arrival Uncertain" (re YW #19) C Hammond 09-16-2012 - 14:22
  Re: "Engine's Arrival Uncertain" (re YW #19) Jonathan Pintell 09-15-2012 - 10:08
  Re: "Engine's Arrival Uncertain" (re YW #19) C Hammond 09-15-2012 - 11:18
  Re: "Engine's Arrival Uncertain" (re YW #19) Pfeifer 09-15-2012 - 13:27

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com