Re: Filmore & Western Ry. under attack again, Oh Darren?
Author: BOB2
Date: 12-09-2015 - 08:54

Contact your member of the VCTC Board and let them know what you think of this incompetent, taxpayer funded, vindictive harassment lawsuit by VCTC and its management.

Darren, of course, has by now met all of my expectations in how he has managed VCTC, since he took over. But, I've known him for well over 20 years, and based on that interesting experience, I'd wisely set my limited expectations sufficiently low. This continued "attack" on the F&W is just maybe yet another attempt to distract the Board's attention, and to serve as yet another lame excuse for a rather lackluster track record. However, the polling on the proposed transportation sales tax, and it's current proposed grab bag of goodies shows it will not likely pass, and the ROW is a valuable asset.....

The repeated failure to evict the F&W, is now leading VCTC Management to resort to taxpayer funded harassment lawsuits like this. It sure increasingly sounds (even smells) like this is almost certainly part of some kind of back room plan or deal to sell off the ROW to fund some of the accumulated backlog of road improvements. And, given the interesting nature of Ventura County politics, I know I'd just be shocked, if that were to be the case.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Filmore & Western Ry. under attack again Seattle 12-08-2015 - 19:18
  Re: Filmore & Western Ry. under attack again Shortline Sammie 12-08-2015 - 21:27
  Re: Filmore & Western Ry. under attack again George Andrews 12-09-2015 - 07:51
  Off topic: Fife, WA Seattle 12-09-2015 - 08:33
  Re: Off topic: Fife, WA Dan 12-09-2015 - 08:46
  Re: Off topic: Fife, WA George Andrews 12-09-2015 - 08:54
  Re: Filmore & Western Ry. under attack again, Oh Darren? BOB2 12-09-2015 - 08:54
  Re: Filmore & Western Ry. under attack again, Oh Darren? Grog 12-09-2015 - 09:34
  Re: Filmore & Western Ry. under attack again-more bike woes George Andrews 12-09-2015 - 11:35
  Re: Filmore & Western Ry. under attack again, Oh Darren? Billy Bob 12-09-2015 - 11:38

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com