Author: Fan of North Star railroads
Date: 03-24-2019 - 18:44

B6sa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The foamer world wakes up to the fact that getting
> their
> jollies about UP 4014 came at the sacrifice of UP
> 3985?

This has been discussed extensively on Trainorders. Yes, I know that not every rail enthusiast subscribes to Trainorders, but there are enough who do that your question is not a totally correct depiction of "the foamer world."

So what's going to happen?

The sun will continue to rise, the Union Pacific will continue to run trains over Sherman Hill and Donner Pass and rail enthusiasts will seek out other steam opportunities like the Reading 2102 in Northeastern PA; C & O 1309 out of Cumberland, MD; the Duluth & Northeastern #28 out of Duluth, MN and the Santa Fe 2926 in Albuquerque, NM.

I will look forward to riding an excursion behind the #28 and, afterwards, enjoying a walleye and wild rice dinner with Fitger's Beer.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  What's going to happen when........ B6sa 03-24-2019 - 17:18
  Re: What's going to happen when...." you accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative.... BOB2 03-24-2019 - 18:12
  Re: What's going to happen when...." you accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative.... G. Poindexter 03-25-2019 - 15:35
  Re: What's it I don't get right about how private property and free market capitalism works...? BOB2 03-25-2019 - 17:39
  Re: What's it I don't get right about how private property and free market capitalism works...? Mt 03-25-2019 - 20:07
  Re: I rely more on the math of the hypebola, than on the hyperbole, to get real answers... BOB2 03-26-2019 - 09:19
  Re: What's going to happen when........ Fan of North Star railroads 03-24-2019 - 18:44
  Re: What's going to happen when........ ron 03-25-2019 - 08:57

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com