Re: Price of crude oil dropping, yep. Gas too. And, stock n Olive Garden... Less coal trains... And, maybe even less trolls....
Author: BOB2
Date: 03-30-2020 - 09:58

Most of the temporary eviction restrictions I've seen seem to apply mostly to residential evictions. And, you won't need to evict anybody right away, since you won't have any new tenants to lease the space to, and your REIT is in receivership, to the bank who loaned you the money, and now owns the restaurant property...

But, isn't it all just a hoax, that will be over in a couple of weeks?

I'm concerned for the impacts on RR tourist operations and museums....

What's happening with the bits and pieces of guitar man's fallen empire? What's not happening on the White Pass?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? My thoughts 03-29-2020 - 21:44
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? FUD 03-29-2020 - 22:14
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? My thoughts 03-29-2020 - 22:24
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping, yep. Gas too. And, stock n Olive Garden... Less coal trains... And, maybe even less trolls.... BOB2 03-30-2020 - 03:03
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping, yep. Gas too. And, stock n Olive Garden... Less coal trains... And, maybe even less trolls.... Kevin 03-30-2020 - 08:51
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping, yep. Gas too. And, stock n Olive Garden... Less coal trains... And, maybe even less trolls.... George 03-30-2020 - 09:27
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping, yep. Gas too. And, stock n Olive Garden... Less coal trains... And, maybe even less trolls.... BOB2 03-30-2020 - 09:58
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping, yep. Gas too. And, stock n Olive Garden... Less coal trains... And, maybe even less trolls.... Kevin 03-30-2020 - 11:03
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? Commenter 03-30-2020 - 14:20
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? Gas, not gasoline BOB2 03-30-2020 - 16:00
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? Gas, not gasoline Commenter 03-30-2020 - 18:27
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? BN Oly 03-30-2020 - 18:39
  Re: Price of crude oil dropping / diesel generation? George Andrews 03-30-2020 - 19:14

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com