> drink
> > and people prowling around down there at night
> > skyrockets.
>
> Oh no! Not "punk" kids smoking weed and
> drinking!!! That must be very distressing for
> you. Be sure to support continued cuts to
> welfare, eductaion, mental health services,
> welfare-to-work programs and youth facilities.
> Maybe if we leave nothing left for these "punks,"
> they'll just go away!

None of your points have ANYTHING to do with what I said! Like usual, I'd expect a troll such as yourself, Juppo, to put words in my mouth! I didn't even mention welfare, education (BTW, you spelled it WRONG, smart ass!), mental heath, welfare to work and youth facilities, you putz, and I certainly never said ANYTHING about cutting these, but since you brought it up, let's see where I stand-
1. Welfare-I'm on SSI disability, why would you think I'm advocating cutting that?
2. Education-Yes, we need to fix the educational system. I feel there should be more vocational programs, so some of these "punk" kids actually have something productive to do with their hands. I imagine working on an engine isn't that much harder than stealing rims (both require tools to do), but that requires a minimal amount of training to do. Those who are motivated enough for college should be encouraged, but not everyone is cut out for college. Yet that's all our local high school promotes, despite the fact that I live in a rural area without much demand for college grads. It's really no surprise that there are so many drop outs. Students don't have a choice in what they are taught!
3. Mental Health-Oh yeah, we should cut this, because I want MORE crazies running around free!!! Because prowlers at night aren't enough, we should really replace the prowlers with Charlie Manson types, that'd make things so much better, huh!?! Are you for real, Juppo? If anything we have too many psychos on the loose, and we should lock more of them up and treat them!
4. Welfare to Work programs-Why would I want this cut? This saves the taxpayers money by helping those who are able-bodied to help themselves and become productive members of society and taxpayers themselves!
5. Youth Facilities-These do keep kids from getting in trouble, so why do you think I'd want those cut when I'M @#$%& ABOUT PUNK KIDS BEHIND MY HOUSE IN THE FIRST PLACE! If we had such facilities where I live, maybe the kids would be normal and have fun without having to get high/drunk! I'm happy to report my city is putting in a bike park for the kids, so hopefully it'll help.

Look, Juppo, we are a nation of laws, and these "poor, downtrodden youths" are breaking them! You my not like the laws, and I may even agree with you in some cases, but changing them is a debate for some other site, I reckon. I have libertarian tendencies towards more personal freedom and responsibility, which is why unless these kids are vandalizing or stealing from me or my neighbors, I DON'T call the cops over them getting high/drinking and trespassing. My whole point is that they go somewhere they are less likely to be hassled by the cops, like a creek or a trail! The kids who do this around here tend to have parents who are drug addicts and/or petty crooks or in certain cases, ex convicts. I know of one girl who smokes weed because her folks were Jehovah's Witnesses, and she was simply rebelling (and I can't say I blame her!). I know these things because I actually get out into my community and have a life, and many of my friends over the years have had parents like this. My neighbors and myself talk, and you hear things about certain people in the neighborhood when you do this. So I guess I shouldn't expect that these "children" should turn out any better than the parents, especially since the "ghetto thug life" culture has become very popular here (that "pants on the ground" backwards flat brimmed hat with the sticker still on BS). And unlike you, the cops here aren't out to get me, and I can actually go talk to them and have conversations with them, without being worried that they'll ticket me for something "bogus".

As far as prowlers go, maybe they don't concern you, and maybe they leave you alone because they realize what a creep you are! I on the other hand apparently must be suspected of having stuff worth stealing. Why else would I hear people casing the joint at night anytime I do clear out the creek? Or should I just cower helplessly if they ever decide to steal from me or kill me? Ain't gonna happen!

All this is really going off topic to this site, so I'm only going to keep arguing with you for so long, Juppo. Your attempt to paint me into a villain using a wide, stereotypical brush=EPIC FAIL! I am having fun giving you a long winded smack down rant, though! Well deserved, too! You should be embarrassed that you can't do better arguing, but don't let the truth stop you! Make stuff up when you have no point and change the subject if you can't come up with anything else! Come up with some better arguments or go back to your bridge, troll! And have a nice day.

EM GEE forty-two

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail Bait & Switch 06-18-2012 - 19:06
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail Carol L. Voss 06-18-2012 - 20:41
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail Jon Porter 06-18-2012 - 22:04
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail Hutch 7.62 06-18-2012 - 22:46
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail Trail user 06-19-2012 - 18:47
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail Hutch 7.62 06-19-2012 - 19:41
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail MG42 06-19-2012 - 20:22
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail Juppo 06-20-2012 - 11:15
  Ah, Juppo, my favorite TROLL>:-( MG42 06-20-2012 - 15:38
  Re: Ah, Juppo, my favorite TROLL>:-( Hutch 7.62 06-20-2012 - 19:49
  Re: Ah, Juppo, my favorite TROLL>:-( MG42 06-20-2012 - 20:19
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail Trail user 06-20-2012 - 21:06
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail MG42 06-20-2012 - 21:29
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail Jon Porter 06-21-2012 - 00:18
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail Steve Carter 06-18-2012 - 22:28
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail jst3751 06-18-2012 - 22:42
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail David 06-19-2012 - 07:52
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail Howitzer 06-19-2012 - 08:55
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail Drew Jacksich 06-19-2012 - 09:31
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail Michael Mahoney 06-19-2012 - 12:14
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail MG42 06-19-2012 - 14:12
  Re: Glad I Left !!! Q 06-19-2012 - 17:09
  Re: Glad I Left !!! Nate 06-21-2012 - 08:48
  Re: Santa Cruz County Supervisor Believes Rail Will Fail And Be Replaced With Trail Brian Bergtold 06-21-2012 - 12:36

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com