Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled
Author: Juppo
Date: 11-16-2012 - 15:19

Wow, the branch is in the same condition Sierra left it in. That's um...uh...exactly what I already knew.

Slug Mother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You neither answered any questions nor did
> you support your own case with that rant full of
> nonsense and holier-than-thou garbage.

First off, I was NEVER asked ANY question by anyone in these posts, so I'm not sure what you're alluding to, maybe you're just throwing feces at the wall, desperately hoping some sticks.
Furthermore, I DID precisely state my case, supported my reasoning with knowledge of the Santa Cruz branch both historically and contemporarily along with reasonable skepticism (inquiring how they expect to profit and thrive with no customers outside Pajaro, no plan to acquire more customers and a thrown together, rushed Holiday train over track that is basically ALREADY served by SCBT with a nearly thirty year reputation). Sure looks like I already took care of your concerns in my previous posts. What was that about you accusing me of not reading my own posts?

> I still have no idea what this has to do with ideology,
> but you brought it up in your very own posts.

Actually, you brought up ideology first with this direct quote, "Funny how Juppo, the 'progressive thinker', someone who still won't shut up about all the NWP nay-sayers has fast become a nay-sayers in his own right. The F9s are being repainted into Iowa Pacific's passenger scheme...relax." Sure looks like you brought it up first. Right there in your OWN words, you also draw a connection (one that makes no sense and can't, by deffiniton, exist) between my progressive ideology and my naysaying about the Santa Cruz branch. How does being progressive in thought suggest I MUST blindly buy all the bullshit about the county of Santa Cruz and it's attempt to purchase and operate a public/private short-line with no online customers (customers in yard limits don't count for anything for than a switching, or terminal railroad)?

> Apparently you don't read any of your own
> jabbering before you post it.

Don't make me laugh. It's obvious I'm one of the people here who makes a serious attempt to have accurate and grammatically correct language every time I post, not to mention making sure the content in my post is the same as the one before. I always proofread my posts. Try your own advice in the future before digging your embarrassing hole deeper...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Howard 11-14-2012 - 07:03
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Craig Tambo 11-14-2012 - 19:33
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Howard 11-14-2012 - 19:49
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Planet Ord 11-14-2012 - 19:34
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Wondering Wanderer 11-15-2012 - 05:33
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Howard 11-15-2012 - 07:46
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Juppo 11-16-2012 - 12:02
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Slug Mother 11-16-2012 - 12:09
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Juppo 11-16-2012 - 13:19
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Slug Mother 11-16-2012 - 13:36
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Juppo 11-16-2012 - 14:00
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Slug Mother 11-16-2012 - 14:31
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Juppo 11-16-2012 - 15:19
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Slug Mother 11-16-2012 - 17:28
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Juppo 11-16-2012 - 22:21
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Slug Mother 11-17-2012 - 09:11
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Bangors with Nikons 11-17-2012 - 13:24
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Brian 11-16-2012 - 12:42
  Re: Santa Cruz County Branch Rail Line to be regaled Juppo 11-16-2012 - 13:00

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com