Re: Infrastructure Part 1 is One Step Closer LMAO..... Sound's more like CAHSRA got dumped on, like with the State budget....?
Author: BOB2
Date: 07-28-2021 - 14:55

LMAO.... Les do they have you on overtime?

So you think that the "runaway money train" is going to ve compete for all of that all of that 20 billion, in those other programs....

I'm laughing my ass off, because like with the State budget, the Federal bill has failed to create any categorical program for the CHSRA's runaway money train... And, in my discusson with Padilla's office this morning we specifically discussed the importance of checks and balances, so projects don't lie and "low ball" cost estimates, to put taxpayer's on the "hook" for project cost overruns, that would have to come out of other projects...

A good amount of the completely inadquate grade crossing money is already committed across all fifty states.... And, depending on how the Amtrak component is divided up, and for what, the State programs are going to be very competitive. And, if my discussions on how the FTA cost benefit rankings could be used for allocating FRA funds had any effect this morning, and on the use of mixed funding for true "public-private" partnerships, then you'er more likely to see FRA funds go with thing like the locally preferred alternative from Brightliine, to Disney. Thagt is via the more expensive, but better "public benefit" option from Orlando Airport to Disney, and on to Tampa, in a "true" public/private partnership....

I know, you will say that his is not really "true" HSR" to you and the contractors at the -"cost is no object"-"runaway money train", and I have faith you will defend the "will of the voters" (who were lied to...)and the poor CA taxpayers to be lied to and fleeced forever... And, do I really care...?

Go compete away with the "runaway money train".... There are many more cost effective projects with good cost benefits and political support competing against this bloated gold plated boondoggle....

Maybe, that idea of State level reform legislation, the idea that you dismiss, because this is the most competently planned and executed visionay project in the history of mankind, could be used to actually help the bloated fat to be cut, so that a more realsitic, affordable, useful, "slimmed down" CA high speed rail option, can become more "competitive"?

Before the CAHSRA starts using ineligible and illegal Federal funds and State match to lobby for that $20 billion, let's see the bill language on how they will determine "competitive" eligibility....

Or, not... After all BAD BOB2 is one of those "slow thinking" "southerners", like our Sou Cal legislator's, right?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Infrastructure Part 1 is One Step Closer LES 07-28-2021 - 14:04
  Re: Infrastructure Part 1 is One Step Closer LMAO..... Sound's more like CAHSRA got dumped on, like with the State budget....? BOB2 07-28-2021 - 14:55
  Re: Infrastructure Part 1 is One Step Closer LMAO..... Sound's more like CAHSRA got dumped on, like with the State budget....? LES 07-28-2021 - 15:55
  Re: Infrastructure Part 1 is One Step Closer "still" LMAO..... Sound's more like CAHSRA got dumped on, like with the State budget....? BOB2 07-28-2021 - 16:19
  Re: Infrastructure Part 1 is One Step Closer "still" LMAO..... Sound's more like CAHSRA got dumped on, like with the State budget....? LES 07-28-2021 - 16:29
  Re: Infrastructure Part 1 is One Step Closer "still" LMAO..... Sound's more like CAHSRA got dumped on, like with the State budget....? An Observer 07-28-2021 - 17:28
  Re: I love the slight of hand in that story.... Sure glad this project is so well managed.... BOB2 07-28-2021 - 17:46
  Re: Infrastructure Part 1 is One Step Closer "still" LMAO..... Sound's more like CAHSRA got dumped on, like with the State budget....? LES 07-28-2021 - 18:42
  Ha, they're getting there. They're at 17 billion by next year LES 07-28-2021 - 19:35
  Re: They're at 17 billion by next year???? LMAO.... You are working overtime aren't you? BOB2 07-28-2021 - 21:48
  Re: They're at 17 billion by next year???? LMAO.... You are working overtime aren't you? FUD 07-28-2021 - 22:32
  Re: They're at 17 billion by next year???? LMAO.... You are working overtime aren't you? FUD 07-29-2021 - 08:18
  Re: They're at 17 billion by next year???? LMAO.... You are working overtime aren't you? LES 07-29-2021 - 12:52
  One beellion dollars Clem 07-29-2021 - 18:47
  Re: From the 118 to Lang under Saugus Mountain Clem BOB2 07-29-2021 - 20:53
  Re: From the 118 to Lang under Saugus Mountain Clem FUD 07-29-2021 - 22:02
  Re: Makes sense Clem 07-29-2021 - 22:10
  Re: Makes sense... Tight curves, Tehachipi, and Acton? BOB2 07-29-2021 - 23:17
  Re: Makes no sense... "Tehachipi" Bad Bob2? No 'chipi for me? No, just my troll again BOB2 07-30-2021 - 07:20
  Bad Bob2? The mentally ill troll is doing me, flattered again... BOB2 07-30-2021 - 08:01
  Re: From the 118 to Lang under Saugus Mountain Clem LES 07-30-2021 - 11:57
  Ah, the magic of CA going to 140,000,000 annual passengers?....? And, pre Covid Amtrak's "record" year was IIRC somewhere around 37 million? BOB 07-30-2021 - 15:35
  Re: Ah, the magic of CA going to 140,000,000 annual passengers?....? And, pre Covid Amtrak's "record" year was IIRC somewhere around 37 million? Lets take a look. 07-30-2021 - 16:32
  oops, that was LES, LMAO. also, err--> lightings should be alightings LES 07-30-2021 - 18:45

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com