Re: Brian Peoples... Bicylist almost get killed by Car do to Motorcars on his future trail.
Author: James Bradley, Jr.
Date: 06-13-2015 - 11:55

Under California State Law, the driver of the vehicle is required to leave a minimum of 3 feet of space between himself and the bicyclist. The driver of the car had no oncoming traffic, and so, under law, should've moved over to allow room for the bicycle. If there had been a vehicle approaching from the other direction, then it would've been the bicyclist's responsibility to stop and allow the car to pass him.

Judging from the video, there was plenty of clearance between the car and the bicyclist. It also seems rather convenient that there just "happened" to be a video camera, bicycle, car, and motorcars at the same location at the same time. It seems rather staged to me.

I don't live in Santa Cruz county, nor have I ever met Mr. Peoples. However, the more I read about him, and the more I read his non-sense arguments, the more I think he is no more than a small child crying every time he doesn't get his way. He can cry all he wants. He can cry all he wants. The truth of the matter is no local organization or government can control what happens to a railroad, nor can they control what a railroad does. That is strictly controlled by the Federal government. In this case, however, the bicyclist "almost" getting hit by the car (which is a stretch of the truth in itself) has absolutely nothing to do with the railroad, nor the motorcars operating on it. Sorry, Mr. Peoples, but this argument is weak and would not hold up in any court of law.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Brian Peoples... Bicylist almost get killed by Car do to Motorcars on his future trail. Bike Nazi's must die! 06-12-2015 - 21:36
  Re: Brian Peoples... Bicylist almost get killed by Car do to Motorcars on his future trail. Umm 06-13-2015 - 04:38
  Re: Brian Peoples... Bicylist almost get killed by Car do to Motorcars on his future trail. George Andrews 06-13-2015 - 08:17
  Re: Brian Peoples... Bicylist almost get killed by Car do to Motorcars on his future trail. Dmac 06-13-2015 - 10:53
  Re: Brian Peoples... Bicylist almost get killed by Car do to Motorcars on his future trail. James Bradley, Jr. 06-13-2015 - 11:55
  Re: Brian Peoples... Bicylist almost get killed by Car do to Motorcars on his future trail. splatmaster 06-13-2015 - 14:50
  Re: Brian Peoples... Bicylist almost get killed by Car do to Motorcars on his future trail. Moot 06-14-2015 - 07:11
  Re: Brian Peoples... Bicylist almost get killed by Car do to Motorcars on his future trail. Road Warrior 06-14-2015 - 12:25
  Re: Brian Peoples... Bicylist almost get killed by Car do to Motorcars on his future trail. Huh? 06-14-2015 - 11:49
  Re: Brian Peoples... Bicylist almost get killed by Car do to Motorcars on his future trail. Gricer 06-14-2015 - 21:53
  Re: Brian Peoples... Bicylist almost get killed by Car do to Motorcars on his future trail. has seen it all before *sigh* 06-15-2015 - 13:07
  Re: Brian Peoples... Bicylist almost get killed by Car do to Motorcars on his future trail. Brain Peoples made his daughter start 06-15-2015 - 13:25
  Re: Brian Peoples... Bicylist almost get killed by Car do to Motorcars on his future trail. E 06-15-2015 - 13:47
  Re: Brian Peoples... Bicylist almost get killed by Car do to Motorcars on his future trail. The Odd Duck 06-15-2015 - 15:12
  Cycling in the US from a Dutch perspective The Odd Duck 06-15-2015 - 15:01
  Re: Cycling in the US from a Dutch perspective WebDigger 06-15-2015 - 17:12
  Re: Cycling in the US from a Dutch perspective Espee99 06-15-2015 - 18:16
  Re: Cycling in the US from a Dutch perspective Bike Nazi's must die! 06-15-2015 - 21:14
  Re: Cycling in the US from a Dutch perspective The Odd Duck 06-15-2015 - 22:08

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com