Re: Bad BOB2..........
Author: BOB2
Date: 04-11-2017 - 01:51

You don't like my name, ooooh, such a poor little whiny baby.....

And, that gives you real legitimacy authority, and credibility, right....since we all know you're name is "real", right? Your name is real and you say mine isn't and that make your "right" and not me....is that your argument. Attacking my credibility, doesn't give you any credibility, and is an old trick to use when you don't really have good arguments, and I've made you mad in calling out your dubious line of bull$#it, so you attack the fact that I use a handle....

And, those so-called "experts" in constitutional law you heard talking on the radio, are they named Ken and John.......? Of course, they're always the first couple I turn to for legal expertise.....on the constitutional law applicable to transportation finance legislation.

By your response, it is clear that you didn't actually get off of your ass to contact anyone with your views. And that line of bs about how "my representative", that spoke against it has to do with you doing anything, how exactly? Or, just maybe it was your "Assembly Member" who spoke against it, since it was state legislation..... Or maybe you're just not sure.....?

And, adding that whiny bit about how the Governor wouldn't listen to you, anyhow.... You once again confirm my assertion that you were too busy to get of your ass, and call, write, or e-mail any actual elected official about this bill, but not too busy to attack me on Altamont, right?

And, what a "corrupt" system. where our elected representatives actually make deals and agree to support compromises and tradeoffs to get things done.... When thing don't come out the way you want, it can only be the "corruption", right? So was it "corrupt" for the Republican Senator from Merced to trade his vote to get the ACE project for his District? Or, if you are one of his constituents, stuck in traffic on the 99 or 120, is it responding responsibly and representing your constituents effectively, in meeting their needs?

And, I love your "sound bite" BS comment about on how "we had to pass anything to find out what's in it", which is actually a complete line of bull$#it pulled straight from your ass when it comes to this bill. It is an outright lie, in fact, regarding this bill, which has been around in mark ups since the first of the year. But, I confess that line added a nice dose of pure "sophistry" (that's a five dollar word for a steaming helping of turd soup) to these otherwise flaky excuses for your total inaction in doing anything to oppose this awful bill that you just hate.

You may well be misguided. And, by some of these response, are almost certainly misinformed. But it is responses like this one, and particularly that last bit of useless hyperbole about the three guys standing on the track, that make the strongest case for using the term "idiot" to describe you......

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  SB-1 BAT AND SWITCH GAS TAX david 04-07-2017 - 10:09
  Re: SB-1 Transportation Planner 04-07-2017 - 12:35
  Re: SB-1 Commenter 04-07-2017 - 14:48
  Latin to the rescue Pdxrailtransit 04-07-2017 - 15:40
  Re: Latin to the rescue david vartanoff 04-07-2017 - 16:12
  Re: Latin to the rescue Transportation Planner 04-07-2017 - 17:29
  Let's start a Proposition to recind it!! David Dewey 04-08-2017 - 02:12
  Re:NO let's continue to be idiots..... BOB2 04-08-2017 - 19:38
  Re: Re:NO let's continue to be idiots..... HUTCH 7.62 04-09-2017 - 13:06
  Re: Re:NO let's continue to be idiots..... BOB2 04-09-2017 - 13:35
  Re: Re:NO let's continue to be idiots..... Hutch 7.62 1/2 04-09-2017 - 15:12
  Re: Re:NO let's continue to be idiots..... Commenter 04-09-2017 - 17:43
  Re: Re:NO let's continue to be idiots..... David Dewey 04-09-2017 - 18:04
  Re: Re:NO let's continue to be idiots..... Espee2472 04-09-2017 - 18:18
  Re: Re:NO let's continue to be idiots..... Commenter 04-09-2017 - 22:13
  Re: Re:NO let's continue to be idiots..... David Dewey 04-10-2017 - 23:24
  Re: Re:NO let's continue to be idiots.....Yes we probably should make trucks pay more but...? BOB2 04-09-2017 - 20:40
  Re: Re:NO let's continue to be idiots.....Yes we probably should make trucks pay more but...? David Dewey 04-09-2017 - 22:15
  In our system, they don't read your mind, you actually have to get of your ass and tell them what you want..... BOB2 04-10-2017 - 01:29
  Re: In our system, they don't read your mind, you actually have to get of your ass and tell them what you want..... David Dewey 04-10-2017 - 23:13
  Re: Bad BOB2.......... BOB2 04-11-2017 - 01:51
  Re: Bad BOB2. Trolling? David Dewey 04-11-2017 - 22:16
  Re: Re:NO let's continue to be idiots.....Yes we probably should make trucks pay more but...? Max Wyss 04-10-2017 - 00:45
  Re:.Yes we probably should look at more sophisticated and fairer user fee approaches... BOB2 04-10-2017 - 02:40
  Re: Re:.Yes we probably should look at more sophisticated and fairer user fee approaches... Max Wyss 04-10-2017 - 17:22

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com