Re: More Cali Phony Bull -----
Author: Refugee
Date: 01-05-2009 - 22:28

So how does this work now?

A motorcyclist biffs on an angled rail crossing. It is therefore deemed too dangerous and is ripped up. Don't they know that the most dangerous thing out there to a motorcycle is the road itself - any road. Perhaps they will rip those up too.

Ever seen a bike biff on a "Botts Dot", or loose pebbles. I have - it ain't pretty. I went head over teakettle myself once - supposedly because my rear wheel slid on plastic road lettering, causing the front brakes to be over-applied. I don't know if I believe that, but that's what a Cloverdale deputy who witnessed it said.

Will all such railroad crossings now be ripped up, even those making someone some money? ---- I'll bet NOT !
Those will be mysteriously deemed safe enough, considering. . . . . . More Caliphonyia B.S. !

So you think that's bad -- you ain't heard nothing yet. Just as I read this post, I got a call from a former neighbor. He is deeply upset. Apparently the state, in its infinite galling arrogance, has just announced that it will just keep all those over-withheld taxes from last year and not pay any tax returns this year. Apparently, its citizens can go whistle up a stump for what's owed them. I wonder if they'll treat the big banks that way?

When I was there, they usually over-withheld by 50%-100% more than they were entitled to anyhow (forced loans); and now they say they won't give it back. That probably will not affect any railroad corporation, but it sure will affect a lot of railroad employees.

What a way to balance your budget - outright theft and fraud. --- Want to take any bets anyone goes to jail for it --- Naw! I didn't think so! You are all out your money - period ! --- WOW, even more Caliphony BS !

Perhaps its time to impeach the whole damn legislature for such high crimes and misdemeanors. (oh I forgot, dems don't impeach dems, and the GOP is certainly irrelevant in the largest one-party country of the Americas.

I am glad I got out of there when I still could ! I took a beating on my North Coast property five years ago, but I'm out - and free! -- And my new state is solvent, and still has the second highest education ratings in the USA while spending a whole lot less money per pupil than California. They also spend a whole lot less per passenger mile and still have the best run transit system in the nation, as rated by the FEDS (APTA).

I could say I told all-yall so, but I won't.

Oh, and it WILL get worse! Much worse! -- there, but not here.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  NWP Willits Grade Xing Dave 01-04-2009 - 19:47
  Re: NWP Willits Grade Xing Willits Boy 01-04-2009 - 21:26
  Re: NWP Willits Grade Xing Mike Pechner 01-04-2009 - 22:35
  Re: NWP Willits Grade Xing synonymouse 01-04-2009 - 23:15
  Re: NWP Willits Grade Xing Pete 01-05-2009 - 08:23
  Re: NWP Willits Grade Xing Tom Moungovan 01-05-2009 - 11:43
  Re: More Cali Phony Bull ----- Refugee 01-05-2009 - 22:28
  Re: More Cali Phony Bull ----- synonymouse 01-05-2009 - 23:43
  Re: More Cali Phony Bull ----- policespeeder 01-07-2009 - 08:15
  Re: NWP Willits Grade Xing Meh 01-05-2009 - 19:33
  Re: NWP Willits Grade Xing M. Harris 01-05-2009 - 20:07
  Re: NWP Willits Grade Xing synonymouse 01-05-2009 - 21:14

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com