Re: Article On SMART-Larkspur Ferry Connection..........
Author: BOB2
Date: 05-27-2017 - 19:32

Wow, you tender little snowflake......ooooh, I'm just so hurt.....

George is absolutely right, about the effect of multiple transfers, on ridership. And, since this has everything to do with the article. And, what exactly about our comments melted your tender little snowflake crystals down to tiny little puddle water?

And, what is it exactly that's on topic that are you contributing to this discussion....? Oh, let's see..... ah nothing? So, I suspect you might be the same troll from the earlier deleted thread.....?

This potentially useful project, in a severely congested corridor, seems to have suffered from some poor planning, poor oversight, and what appear to have been some needless and costly delays. And, SMART's current proposed extension, which may not reach the terminal either, resulting in a vey long walk, and street crossings, is still looking pretty "half assed", and will not make for easy transfers, either. Which is probably why other "off topic" commenters added those other terrible "off topic" comments.

This article is about an attempt to seek to remedy a problem with another of SMART's interim fixes. A solution, that some of us, who've done any of this kind of work, recognize will likely be a costly, still will not likely provide a very convenient connection to the ferry, and would likely be poorly used, even as a short term solution. Which some might consider "on topic", when it comes to SMART's decision making processes, both managerial and political, especially over the last year or so.

So while this may not seem to be "on topic" to a tender little snowflake like you, it just may actually be "on-topic" to some of the folks who've been following this project for a while......

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Article On SMART-Larkspur Ferry Connection Dirty Hairy 05-26-2017 - 11:50
  Re: Article On SMART-Larkspur Ferry Connection george manley 05-26-2017 - 14:25
  Re: Article On SMART-Larkspur Ferry Connection Dirty Hairy 05-26-2017 - 15:44
  Re: Article On SMART-Larkspur Ferry Connection ron 05-26-2017 - 16:52
  Re: Article On SMART-Larkspur Ferry Connection mook 05-26-2017 - 17:19
  Re: Article On SMART-Larkspur Ferry Connection BOB2 05-27-2017 - 15:05
  Re: Article On SMART-Larkspur Ferry Connection Rdader 05-27-2017 - 15:35
  Re: Article On SMART-Larkspur Ferry Connection.......... BOB2 05-27-2017 - 19:32
  Re: Article On SMART-Larkspur Ferry Connection.......... synonymouse 05-27-2017 - 20:27
  Re: Article On SMART-Larkspur Ferry Connection Joe Magruder 05-28-2017 - 07:42
  Re: Article On SMART-Larkspur Ferry Connection Practical 05-29-2017 - 00:33
  Re: Article On SMART-Larkspur Ferry Connection synonymouse 05-29-2017 - 01:18
  Re: Larkspur Ferry Connection-What is Practical about doing it poorly? BOB2 05-29-2017 - 08:21
  Re: Article On SMART-Larkspur Ferry Connection mook 05-29-2017 - 11:34
  Re: I can hardly believe I once saw men actually land of the friggin' moon, but we can't....... BOB2 05-29-2017 - 14:17
  Re: I can hardly believe I once saw men actually land of the friggin' moon, but we can't....... mook 05-29-2017 - 15:50
  Re: I can hardly believe I once saw men actually land of the friggin' moon, but we can't....... synonymouse 05-29-2017 - 17:48
  Re: I can hardly believe I once saw men actually land of the friggin' moon, but we can't....... NWPist 05-29-2017 - 19:08
  Re: I can hardly believe I once saw men actually land of the friggin' moon, but we can't....... synonymouse 05-29-2017 - 20:05

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com